Lexol Leather Cleaner (15 ml)
About the Product
- Leather gets dirty! All leather—automobile interiors, footwear, sports equipment, handbags—is constantly exposed to dirt, sunlight, heat and humidity. Leather goods can be an expensive investment, but will look their best and last longer if protected with proper care.
- Lexol pH-balanced formula maintains the pH range of leather itself, which means it cleans leather safely as well as the stitching and other fibers that hold leather together. Its foaming action loosens and lifts dirt so it can be easily wiped away, leaving no tacky residue.
- Ideal for use on: leather auto upholstery, footwear, furniture, handbags & briefcases, sports equipment and luggage
- Contains no waxes, oils, or additives that interfere with its cleaning capabilities
- Rinses easily, leaving leather healthy, supple and able to breathe
- Leaves no tacky residue
What is Cleaning?
Cleaning is the process of physically removing germs, dirt, and other impurities from surfaces.
To clean a surface, use an all-purpose cleaning agent and a microfiber cloth or terry rag to lift soils away.
How effective are cleaners?
Cleaning agents combined with the proper cleaning procedure removes almost all germs and soils from the surface.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.